1. How do I stop a trouble beep on my DSC Alarm System?
- By pressing the # key this will acknowledge the trouble for 2-4 hours
2. I have an Amber Light on my keypad.
- This indicates that a trouble condition has been detected. Please refer to user manual, call Alarm 24 or send us a service request.
3. I have a constant squeal sound coming from my Digital Video Recorder.
- This indicates a loss of a camera feed, hard drive or fan.
4. How do I log into my A24 Interactive website on my computer?
- Please visit www.myA24.com
5. We are leaving on vacation, how can we temporarily change our alarm contact list?
- Please call 636-255-0250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
6. We would like to test our alarm system. How do we take it out of service?
- Call 636-255-0250 and an Alarm 24 Representative will help you.
- Yes, with my A24 Interactive you can receive a text message/ email notification.
8. My Smoke Detectors went off and now I can’t get a green light.
- Press the reset button
- For Apple IOS go to the App Store and search alarm.com
- For Android go to the Marketplace search alarm.com
10. My alarm system went off in the middle of the night and no one called us
- If your phone line provider is AT&T U-Verse or Charter Cable which are VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol), they are not an approved means of communication! These Companies perform updates which interrupts your service for 5-10 minutes. Your alarm system has a built in phone line monitor to protect you from someone cutting your phone line. Call for programming changes.
11. I can’t arm my alarm and I have no trouble lights.
- Check the status of your alarm, making sure all doors/windows are shut and no one is in motion.
12. If I lose electrical power will my alarm system still function?
- Yes. In case of a power loss, the back-up battery will activate to maintain your alarm protection for several hours. In the event your battery is low, a low-battery signal will be sent to our local Central Station so you can be notified.
13. If I have an emergency should I call Alarm24 first?
- No. If you have an emergency, call 911 first. If you are unable to call 911, then depress the panic button on your touchpad, and Alarm24 will request emergency services.